BOY? OR GIRL?
(Thanks Cami, your babies came to good use!! ha jk)
I'm feeling much better these days so that's always good. I was worried I was going to be sick the whole 9 months, my mom was pretty sick with me. But luckily so far I'm feeling good! I of course have those "special" days where I feel kinda crummy, but it's a lot better then everyday that's for sure!
I started this semester with taking only one class, but unfortunately I was sick 2 of the first 3 days, so I decided this is pointless and I'm taking the semester off. I'll be honest...I LOVE IT! I feel so stress FREE and it's pretty nice not having to study. I now just study everything on babies, it's so great! Jake says he's never seen me study so much and I'll have to agree on that one! :) It's so amazing to read up and learn everything that's going on inside your body. I learned a lot in my Anatomy class a while ago, but it's so much more interesting when it's actually happening to YOU! I love learning about it, I'm such a NERD ha! It's great to follow what's happening week by week and what the baby is developing each week. IT'S AMAZING!! I was so sad I never got the chance to go to Body Worlds, I heard it was awesome to see it all, and especially the development of the fetus. That would've been really neat to see. I'll just have to rely on all my books I guess. :) As you can see... I finally put the cute prego image on the blog so now I feel I'm up to date! I debated on putting it on because it seems longer when you have a count down for some reason. But I decided what the heck, why not?! Right now I feel like it's going pretty fast, so hopefully it'll keep going!





13 comments:
Oh Kalei, I still can't believe it! I'm so excited for you. I very much expect you to start putting pictures of your cute little belly as it grows:)
I want to see belly pictures too!! You better start posting!
I'm guessing BOTH a GIRL AND A BOY!! okay coming from someone that has twins.. I'm praying you have just one. (yes I know you think you are only have one but there very well could be two in there come the ultrasound! i know this.. from experience!jk) I'm SO excited for you and for my kids to FINALLY have a cousin around.
my vote: A GIRL!
Kalei you are going to be the BEST mom. I am so excited for you guys. I think you will have a girl!!! I can't wait to find out what gender your baby is. I can't believe everyone that is having kids. It's pretty exciting. Love ya
I think Cindy needs another granddaughter, to help even out the tally :) So, my vote is a girl. I'm very excited for you!
HAHA what is the deal, You guys want belly pics WHAT?!...I don't think you want to see just a fatty!! :) Just within the last week though I've noticed a bump that is definitely there, so I'll have to post sooner or later!
Jake & Kalei-
Congrats! You guys will be great partents.
KaTrina Anderson
andersonkatrina.blogspot.com
glad i found you! Your blog is adorable- be sure to let us sumo gals know asap what you're having! xox
bianca
How exciting!! I want to see a picture of your belly though!! ;) It is very exciting finding out the gender! Congratulations!!
I'm putting my vote for a girl! (Kind of because I secretly hope you are having a girl because she would be absolutely GORGEOUS) But of course so would a boy! So when did your "all day sickness" stop? I have been really having a hard time lately! Ah... Not so much fun! I have been taking B6, I will have to try the Unisom though..Is it over the counter or prescription? Did you take B6 with food or just before you went to bed? Ha I'm sorry I have all these questions! I hope you are doing well, and I like everyone else would love to see some cute belly pics! :)
Hey, i'm so excited for you and jake. You guys will be great paren ts. I think it is also a girl. If you haven't read that book yet, What to expect while expecting its a really good one!! Well hope all is well. Take Care!
No wonder you guys got pregnant so soon... in all your blog pics you are surrounded by cute kids and adorable babies!!! You and Jake are so cute and are going to be great parents. Looks like you've had plenty of practice!
Hey girl... How are you feeling? I am so excited for you both!!
Post a Comment