Cami threw me my first BABY SHOWER! It was so much fun, baby Lyla is already so spoiled and she's not even here yet! We are truly blessed to have such great friends and family that's for sure. Cami was all worried since this was her first baby shower...um she had NOTHING to worry about, she's an absolute PRO! Everything was so cute, she hung up the baby clothes on clothes pins with "LYLA" spelled out on diapers SO CUTE huh! Then there was tons of delicious food, cute decorations everywhere, let's just say everything was PERFECT! The pictures will show how much fun we had. Thanks so much for everyone who came, it was really good to see everyone! A huge THANKS to CAMI! I really appreciate all you did, that was a lot of work. I'm lucky to have a sister I can look up to, especially as I'm getting ready to become a mom, you're amazing. You are seriously the best, sure love ya!
I made this quick video...
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
so cute Kalei! :) I'm so excited for you! you're going to be a wonderful mother!
You are almost there. I'm so excited for you!
Congratulations Kalei, how exciting. You will have so much fun being a mom. Good luck. Looks like you had a lot of fun.
Krystal Hundley Sorenson
Kalei you are TOO nice! but I loved doing this for you and we all had such a fun time. I am just so excited for you, it was fun to spoil you and now we soon get to spoil little LYLA!!! she is going to be here SO soon, its crazy! i can't wait for you to experience bringing her into this world. words can't express how emotional and spiritual it is. motherhood is wonderful and you will do great. Can't wait to come meet her!!!! love you so much
Post a Comment