
too bad you can't see the back of the wings, (it's cuter) I forgot that you can see this side more when i made them...oops my bad!
We had such a fun weekend in Richfield! I just wish I would've taken more pictures, dang it. As you can see we were boring and didn't dress up, I had too much fun dressing up cute baby Lyla. We watched the kids hit a pinata, Jake golfed...as usual :) handed out candy, Michelle made fun "Mummy" pizza's...YUM!, and played with family! SO FUN

The cute GRAHAM fam! They were a hit, don't they look so GREAT!


This is from last week...This is how Jake feeds Lyla...so creative...or lazy! jk ;) ha

Our Favorite JUDE!! We put them next to each other to see the height difference...isn't that so funny! Jude is 3 1/2 months older than Lyla. (I think she's going to be tall) Isn't he just the CUTEST!!





4 comments:
Lyla is an adorable little fairy! Lainey was a fairy too...good choice! She is too cute.
Lyla was the cutest little fairy ever! so glad you guys came, it was a fun halloween cause everyone was here! love you so much and can't wait to see you!
She's a cutie Jake and Kalei!
Lyla is so cute! Congrats. I browsed your blog, and I don't know why, but I always love the pictures of when the dad is holding and looking at baby for the first time. Jake and Lyla did not disappoint. Congrats again! You're family is so cute! I love it when people become parents!
Post a Comment