Monday, November 8, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance CONCERT



We went to the SYTYCD concert on Thursday....it was amazing! I was seriously counting down the days for this concert and it was so worth it. Me, Cami, and Jakelle went and I really want to make this a tradition to go every year. :) But really, I loved it. We were able to get with Chelsi before and go to dinner at Pizzeria 712 in orem (if you haven't been there, you should go it's fantastic) Then we headed up there to the Maverick Center. The dancing was incredible, we had such a great time. Thanks Jakelle and Cami, you are the best!







4 comments:

Cami said...

such a fun night!! thank you sister for getting the tickets for us, i loved loved it! and i'm with you on making it a tradition, mom and girls night next year!!! plan on it!

Cami said...

p.s. just noticed your NEW family picture, LOVE IT! cutest family EVER!

Bianca said...

Kalei- I'm so glad you had fun! Whenever I see this show I think of you:)

Jenny said...

Ah, I love your family picture! Its so cute!! We need to hang out again, I miss you!