Saturday, August 23, 2008

I know...I'm horrible

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted anything new, I knew I wouldn't be very good at this but I'm trying! As I was looking at my blog I realized that most of it is about Kate and Jane ha! It made me laugh, I guess everyone else's is about their kids so I have to write about mine. :) I'll try and write more about what's going on in our lives...as in mine and Jake's. Well, I've just been staying busy with Kate and Jane, working at The Happy Sumo, and getting ready for school to start. Ah the summer just went way too fast for me, I hope soon I'll feel like I'm ready to go back. I'm definitely excited for the Back-up Ballroom Tour Team though, it's something I've been working really hard on this past year. It'll sure keep me busy with that and school! I'm actually teaching an aerobics class at BYU as well, which I'm stoked for! If any of you have any advice or ideas for me PLEASE let me know. We start school on Sept. 2 so I'll keep you updated!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will tell the family "hi" My good friend Danille used to live right by Jess in farmington. Danielle loved her! Well, yeah it is good to hear from such a good ol' friend. Keep it classy Luek.

Audree

Michael Williams said...

It's always a joy having you both in our bunker, I mean, humble abode.

Jake and Chelsi said...

Hey sista! Sounds like you're staying busy...you better be coming down to Richfield to visit these twins that are coming pretty soon. You're going to be such a good mom. I look up to you SO MUCH! Love ya

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

Kalei I didnt know you had a blog! I just found it! Send me your e-mail address to maddiandersen@yahoo.com so I can add you to my blog cuz its private! Sounds like you guys are doing great!

Richard and Carlie said...

Are the Luekenga's alive?...

ToddandCara said...

HEY looks like life is going good for you guys. Let's plan a double date sometime...Sure miss you guys.
Hope all is well!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww,thanks you guys are awesome. How did you know it was my b-day? I'm just hoping you have a good memory. Well, we live in Syracuse, a cute new little community west of Layton. In lamans term for you Jakey, about 15 min north of Bountiful. What are you two up to? Are you going to stay in Provo once you are done with school? Fill me in.

Later!

Anonymous said...

I most definitely will have to come see Jess's new store. Give me some info. Me and my Mom and sisters will have to come down. i can't believe how Jake's Mom and sisters are. You guys are so busy it sounds like! Keep in touch you two.

Brett said...

Good thing you're always updating this thing... Oh hey Jake.