So much for keeping you updated...SORRY! I'm sure you've all heard but I have to put some pictures of my cutest, most adorable, and precious newest addition to our family...Cami's TWINS!! They are the sweetest babies and I could seriously hold them all day. (Just ask Jake!) My sister, Cami had a boy and a girl, Adam Klar and Abigail Mae Graham. They were born September 25, so I'm a little late but...ok I have no excuses I'm just lazy! Here are some pictures so you can all adore them as I do :) I love them!
The Luckiest Aunt and Uncle


Aren't they SO PRECIOUS

Someone's in HEAVEN right now!

The BEST BIG BROTHER
SUPER MOM!
7 comments:
Hooray! I'm so glad that she had her twins, and that they are so cute and healthy! Your mom was so excited when I saw her on the 4th of July for these twins. They are adorable!!
They are so dang cute. I can't believe cami had twins. Man that's alot of work, but so fun. You get to be the fun aunt. Angela is due this next month. So excited to have another baby in our family. I miss you and we need to hang out sometime!!
Flash back Friday for me. Glad you you finally updated your blog.
Oh my goodness, they are so cute!! Looks like you guys are having fun! We sure miss you and Jake like crazy! We can't wait to play at Christmas!
okay kids... time for some new posts. BTW, my good friend Danielle used to live on Alice Lane right across from Jessica. Small world.
So...i think you need to update your blog for the newest :) LOVE YA
Hey Kalei! I'm not sure if you remember me, but we went to highschool together. Anyway, I just found your blog. You guys are so cute together! Anyway, just wanted to say hi.
Post a Comment