Tuesday, December 2, 2008

FUN in Richfield!

We had such a great holiday weekend, full of family, fun, and of course lot's of food. My favorite part would have to be that I didn't even think about school! I probably should have now that I'm back and getting ready for finals :), but it was such a good break. We left Tuesday night to Richfield and stayed with my parents. Wednesday we shopped most of the day, Jake and I still had money at Christensen's and Ace Hardware so of course we took advantage of that! (or should I say...I did ha!) We did get Christmas decorations at Ace YEAH! I was excited about that. Here are some pictures (I'm so proud I took pictures...you know I did it just to update this blog for all the dissatisfied comments I've gotten lately!!)

Just Practicing! :)



We got bored at the Salon...Hey Parker wanted it and he picked out the color!! ha I think James wanted to kill me after he saw it!

2 comments:

Cami said...

this is James... I STILL want to kill you and you just posted those pictures of Parker for everyone else to see!! just wait to see what i do to your kids someday.. whenever that happens. haha

Jake and Chelsi said...

HAHA James is and was so happy for you painting Parkers nails hAHA I'm still laughing!!!! PS nice update :) i might just copy and paste that to mine ha JK