HOW CUTE!
Right In ACTION
All the Sistas
Unfortunately we had to go back to Provo Thursday night because Jake and I both had to work. We went back to Richfield on Saturday night after we got off work to be there on Sunday when James and Cami blessed both of their precious twins. It was such a special day, I'm so glad we went back to see it. Thanks Cami for all you guys did, the day was perfect!
Some of the cousins that were there
Pictures with the Family





4 comments:
THANKS so much for driving back for the blessing, it meant a lot! We love you guys so much, hope we see you this weekend!
Glad you FINALLY posted! you are getting better!
Hey Kalei! This is Jillian Celaya I went to school with you and Jake. I just came across your blog and congratulations on getting married! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't believe how big little Jared Jorgensen is.
Gotta love the bowling alley. I was wondering if I might be able to get your address. You can just send me an e-mail or something. Glad to see that you guys are doing do well!
Yes, are finals are this week and they are almost over :) I can't wait. Ha I love christmas and am ready to enjoy it! So, we heard a rumor about you and jake.. we wanna know if its true? Is their a babe on the way? ha, we hope so!! Let us know :)
Post a Comment