Looking stylish with that helmet Kate!! :) Kate and Jane's new favorite thing is cruisin with uncle Jacob on the scooter! They are so cute and they could ride it ALL day. We went swimming today, as you can tell...but it was cut short because it started to thunder so they made everyone get out of the pool. They said they may open again in 30 minutes, but we just left anyways. So we had to go with plan B...well I didn't plan for this..so we just went and got pizza, played at the park, and rode the scooter. Fun filled day!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
The NEW Favorite Uncle!
Looking stylish with that helmet Kate!! :) Kate and Jane's new favorite thing is cruisin with uncle Jacob on the scooter! They are so cute and they could ride it ALL day. We went swimming today, as you can tell...but it was cut short because it started to thunder so they made everyone get out of the pool. They said they may open again in 30 minutes, but we just left anyways. So we had to go with plan B...well I didn't plan for this..so we just went and got pizza, played at the park, and rode the scooter. Fun filled day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Love your updates!! looks like you guys are having lots of fun. wish we were there so we could play with you! love and miss ya lots-
Your blog is very cute!! This is Sandra, just in case you are wondering...I found your blog from Leslie's! I think I could get some good ideas of stuff to do with my kid from all the crafts you guys do!! :)
Jake and Kalei! We miss you guys!!! How's life back in good ol' Provo...wow do I miss Utah. We are seriously needing some Luekenga visitage here pretty soon...where are you going to plan your trip out here? Next week? Two weeks? :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment