After we called the Fam, Jake was driving around, then he pulled up into TJ Maxx...ok so I told Jake as soon as we find out the gender I want to atleast go buy one little thing. Well, if any of you know my cute husband...he's CHEAP! ha (There's no nicer way of going around that!) So he of course told me that it wasn't necessary and said we should wait til after I have a baby shower to buy anything...can you believe it, Like ME of all people can wait that long! Luckily I have the best husband and he loves me a lot...we got the cutest little summer outfit! Here's a picture, it doesn't do justice but it's the cutest little thing. Jake hung it up in our front room just on our closet door so when I walk in, it's the first thing I see. I love it, it puts a big smile on my face every time I look at it. :) YAY, girls are so much fun!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
IT'S A.......GIRL!!!
I seriously felt like a little girl again waiting for christmas morning...but this was even better! Finally 1:30 came around and we went to our appointment. Luckily we didn't even have to wait after I filled out the paper work and we started as soon as we got in the room. The ultra sound was the most amazing thing...I was just amazed the whole time how well you could see the baby and and all that the doctor was checking. She was so fast and explained everything she saw as she went along. Thank goodness everything is going really well, she's healthy and she looks great! Oh and we actually found that I'm just a little further along (which is always nice!) I'm due July 3, only about 6 days off from before. So I don't think they'll change my due date, but I am for sure! ha After she checked everything she's all, "So are you ready? We're going to look between the legs....and....I don't see any boy parts in there!!" Then she wrote "GIRL!" on the ultra sound! The first thing I was like, "YES, I was RIGHT! ha I felt it was a girl all along, but of course I didn't want to be wrong ;) Now there's an equal amount of girls and boys on both Jake's and my family, so it's perfect! We are so excited, I can't wait to see her!
After we called the Fam, Jake was driving around, then he pulled up into TJ Maxx...ok so I told Jake as soon as we find out the gender I want to atleast go buy one little thing. Well, if any of you know my cute husband...he's CHEAP! ha (There's no nicer way of going around that!) So he of course told me that it wasn't necessary and said we should wait til after I have a baby shower to buy anything...can you believe it, Like ME of all people can wait that long! Luckily I have the best husband and he loves me a lot...we got the cutest little summer outfit! Here's a picture, it doesn't do justice but it's the cutest little thing. Jake hung it up in our front room just on our closet door so when I walk in, it's the first thing I see. I love it, it puts a big smile on my face every time I look at it. :) YAY, girls are so much fun!
After we called the Fam, Jake was driving around, then he pulled up into TJ Maxx...ok so I told Jake as soon as we find out the gender I want to atleast go buy one little thing. Well, if any of you know my cute husband...he's CHEAP! ha (There's no nicer way of going around that!) So he of course told me that it wasn't necessary and said we should wait til after I have a baby shower to buy anything...can you believe it, Like ME of all people can wait that long! Luckily I have the best husband and he loves me a lot...we got the cutest little summer outfit! Here's a picture, it doesn't do justice but it's the cutest little thing. Jake hung it up in our front room just on our closet door so when I walk in, it's the first thing I see. I love it, it puts a big smile on my face every time I look at it. :) YAY, girls are so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





23 comments:
I am so excited for you!!! Girls are so much fun!
YAY!!! I am SOOOO exited for you guys, I can't get over it. especially for my little Abby she'll have a girl cousin to play with! i can't wait for you to be mom, you will be an amazing one! love you so much and can't wait for your little belly to POP out!! ha its so fun and can't wait for you to experience it all :) She will be BEAUTIFUL and can't wait to see her!
Congrats! You guys will be such great parents and Jake will be so cute with a little girl! Hopefully I'll have some "baby girl" advice here in the next couple of weeks:)
Congrats! I'm so excited for you! She will be such a beautiful little girl! And the outfit is adorable! Hope you are doing good!
We are so excited for you guys! I love the little outfit you bought her.. she will look so cute in it! Do you guys have any names picked out yet! Congrats!
Hey, congratulations! I'm liking that Jake is going to be outnumbered.
hooray for little girls! :) I just knew you would have one. Good luck with everything!
EMILY- HEY! what's your e-mail, so I can look at your blog?! (well if you don't mind:) ) I'm so glad you found mine, we need to keep in touch!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! Hope all continues to go well with you and the baby!
Congratulations you too! I was so excited when Rich told me you guys were having a girl! We can't wait! We are so happy for you guys! She is going to be GORGEOUS!!!! And Rich is cheap to, so I know how you feel. I'm glad Jake let you buy her an outfit! So cute!
Congrats. Girls are really so much fun! Good luck with it all! It is wonderful!
Congrats! We are so happy and excited for you guys!!
I'm confused with the title of this post. It's going to be a girl, or it is a girl????
Congrats Jake and Kalei! You two will make great parents. I am so happy for you.
KaTrina Anderson
andersonkatrina.blogspot.com
Hey there!!
CONGRATULATIONS to u guys!!:) I wish u guys both luck!!:)
:)
em:)
emilydowdle@hotmail.com
Yay! That is so exciting. That will be so much fun. She is going to be so adorable!
Congratulations!! She is going to be so adorable!! :)
Well the nursery is still a work in progress. How sad huh. With Briton's we were done like 2 weeks after we found out he was a boy. But as soon as it's done i'll put pictures up. It's purple and then we have these cool white butterflies that we found at target all over the wall.
And tonight is my last night at Olive Garden. The worst part is carrying those heavy trays all over the place. I think if i worked where we didn't have to take everything out on trays i could work a little longer, but they are heavy!! And it was the same with Brit. I worked til 3 weeks before I was due. But it's all up to the doctor and also how your pregnancy goes.
oh i'm so excited. I think jake will be the cutest dad for a girl. You guys will absolutely love it... can't wait to see you guys
I am so excited that you are having a girl they are so much fun.. congratulations!
Emily Barclay
danandemilybarclay.blogspot.com
We want to see PICTURES!!!!!! We miss you guys!
Congratulations you two! We are so excited for you!
Post a Comment