I NOW ONLY HAVE 5 WEEKS LEFT!! AH SO CRAZY! I just can't wait to meet her.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Since my sister put this on her blog...thanks Cam :) I guess I better put it on mine! This is for all of you that have begged for a picture, finally I'll be brave! ha Here's my PREGO belly at 34 weeks!! (since this was taken a little over a week ago)


I NOW ONLY HAVE 5 WEEKS LEFT!! AH SO CRAZY! I just can't wait to meet her.
I NOW ONLY HAVE 5 WEEKS LEFT!! AH SO CRAZY! I just can't wait to meet her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
okay miss tiny :) You're adorable! I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left! Good luck with everything!
yeah!! you look great!
You look so cute!!! Your belly is still so small! I can't believe you are really that far along.....my belly was huge by then! Congratulations! :) Can't wait to see pics of her when she gets here!
YOU are the cutest pregnant sister ever! ha i love you too.
hope you are feeling good and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks:)
5 weeks until "I" get to be the FAVORITE aunt:)
You are so little! You look way good, such a cute tiny preggo bump!
Hey Kalei! this is Domini (Dayton) Caldwell. I just ran into your blog. Congrats on having a baby girl! We are due 3 days apart and I am HUGE compared to you. What is up with that? haha. Good luck with everything.
haha you are are so funny! you are still so small.....but not too much longer to go!!! anyways, my address is 128 west 100 north in Richfield. I know, I'm still here and probably always will be but we love it!!! good luck with the baby. hope we see ya soon!!!
What the heck?! There's NO WAY that is at 34 weeks...maybe 24 weeks...
Haha, you are so cute! Thanks for finally posting pictures!
I can't believe how tiny you are! I was like twice that size. You are so cute!
oh my heck... you are tinsy!!!!
AW...all of you make me feel so GOOD! ha Gees I know you're just being nice, but thanks so much :) I'm getting bigger and bigger everyday and then she'll be here before we know it CRAZY! Love you guys!
Post a Comment