Wednesday, August 5, 2009

She is SO LOVED!!



We went to St.George over the weekend for Lauren's Baptism and they also blessed their baby Benjamin Scott. Sweet little Lauren is holding Lyla in the first picture...
She was such a cutie and so ready to be baptized, we were happy to be there.

CONGRATS Lauren we are so PROUD of you!



I went over to Cami's In-law's when Cami came to visit and we took a few pictures of our kids...Aren't they SO CUTE!

8 comments:

Jody said...

Lyla is so cute and it was so fun to meet her! Hope you guys are doing great and we can't wait to see you again.

Megan said...

Okay, seriously. How does everyone do these cool little photo montage things? Someone please teach me!

Mortensen Family said...

HI!!! I've been meaning to write you a note for a LONG TIME! Congrats on your BEAUTIFUL baby Lyla. She is absolutely gorgeous, and you two make beautiful parents as well. I hope that you are having a fabulous summer and are getting enough sleep!!!

Cami said...

cute cousins!!! i just might have to steal those pictures!
love ya

Jeff & Hailey Peterson said...

Hi Kalei! (& Jake) - I am so bugged that I don't have your phone numbers... Cuz I've been thinking about you all summer, and now Lyla is already here, and time just flies! But anyway, Lyla is DARLING, and Jeff and I will definitely be by once we are back in Utah. She is so beautiful and I can't believe her hair! But I hope everything is going well with you guys! If you have my number give me a call sometime, k?

Marion said...

oh kalei, she is simply adorable! can't wait to hold her!!! i'll be home soon, when will you be in r.town next?

Terry said...

What a beautiful baby Kalei! She is adorable! You look pretty dang beautiful yourself! So good to check in with you occasionally! Give your mom a hug for me!
Love you! Terry

Seidi said...

Kalei!! You look so great and your Lyla is so cute! Where did she get all that hair? I've been meaning to call you for weeks now. I'm such a bad friend! So yeah, when can I come see you!? Are you up to going to lunch sometime? It might be too soon though, huh? Just let me know. But I definitely want to come see you next week sometime. I'll give you a call! Love you girl.