Sunday, December 14, 2008

WE HAVE NEWS!!
Yes the rumors are true...WE'RE HAVING A BABY! I guess now it's time for the "floating baby" to be on our blog! ha We're so excited, our due date is July 9th (a very happy grandma because that's my mom's birthday!) We heard the heartbeat on Tuesday, it was the neatest thing I've ever done. It just made it become more REAL, hearing the heartbeat and knowing there's really something in there. When we got home Jake was all, "Kalei, you have something beating inside of you, besides you!" It was so funny :) We can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl, so we'll keep you updated!
Oh quick funny story...At our appointment, our doctor was asking us about our health history and she asked if there was any history of any birth defects in our family. So we both answered "no" and then Jake adds, "Well unless you count twins!" I about died! (sorry, not to offend Cami, Michelle, or Marion!) We all laughed, but then after we left it hit me that probably didn't sound so good, our doctor probably thinks we're such jerks! ha So now if we have twins, I'll blame it on Jake for his comment!

12 comments:

*Emily Anne Dowdle* said...

Congratulations to u both!!:) I wish u both a very fun Merry Christmas!!:)
em:)

The Brindley's said...

Congratulations. You will make wonderful parents.

Janell R. Cropper said...

Congratulations! :) I'm very excited for you two! You're going to be excellent parents, and I know you're going to have an adorable baby!

Richard and Carlie said...

Oh my goodness, CONGRATULATIONS you two!!! We are so excited for you! I can't believe it! We can't wait to see you soon!

Leslie Butler said...

Are you serious!? That is so exciting. WE are so happy for you guys1 How are you feeling? You better tell Jake to take good care of you! Congrats. That is awesome!

Emily and company said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you!

The Colemans :) said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! Keep us updated when you find out...

ToddandCara said...

CONGRATS.....I am so EXCITED FOR YOU....You 2 will have the CUTEST KID. I miss ya. Keep me updated if you need anything.

Rachel said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Cami said...

YEAH my kids are going to have a cousin!!! I am so happy for you and Jake. You two will be the best parents ever!! I am not offended, I for sure will NOT be wishing twins upon you, or anyone else for that matter! I am so anxious, as I'm sure you are too, to find out the gender! only 10 more weeks haha
LOve ya sis and take care of yourself

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is neat. Congrats. Enjoy your sleep while you can ;)

MOM AND DAD said...

WOW!You two look so happy! Can't wait for the new arrival! Love, mom