Monday, July 20, 2009

SO PRECIOUS!

My sister Jakelle took the cutest pictures of Baby Lyla! Here are just a couple...more to come later! We went to Jess's store and took pics, but Lyla was having a hard night and did not want to go to sleep :( So we're going to try again next week when Jakelle comes.
Isn't she the prettiest baby! I can say that because I'm the proud mom :)





8 comments:

Cami said...

DARLING!!!! she is so dang cute. can't wait to see more!!!! :) love ya

Janell R. Cropper said...

She really is such a cute little baby! I want to come and snuggle her!

Jason and Kayli said...

Oh man Kalei!!! She is GORGEOUS!!!! Congratulations!!!

Bianca said...

I want to come see her! i'm going to text you tomorrow to bring you a goodie:) terri wants to come with. she is so so beautiful

Jordan and Andrea said...

She really is so precious!

The Sorenson Clan said...

She is such a cute baby Kalei, Congratulations.
Krystal Hundley Sorenson

Beagleys said...

She is beautiful! Congrats again!

Megan said...

I still can't get over that hair! She's so pretty! Congrats again Kalei!