We had another FUN BABY SHOWER! My amazing sister-in-laws threw a shower for baby lyla and I on Saturday at Jesi's house here in Provo. I took forever to post this because I was going to wait until I found more pictures from someone, but I don't know who has all the pics! So sorry I don't have very many and I only have pics of my family. If I find more, I'll post them.
The FOOD was amazing, like always when you're with the Luekenga's! We played this really FUN GAME where everyone had to make a baby out of playdough and I had to judge the best one. ha It was hilarious! I was seriously amazed at people's creativity...the winner had the baby with the umbilical chord hooked to the placenta...WHO CAN BEAT THAT! Isn't that awesome! :) I just wish I had pictures dang it. Baby lyla is set for life that's for sure, she got spoiled again with so many great GIFTS! Thank you so much everyone who came, you are seriously the best! Every time I go into the nursery I can't help but just feel so blessed. We have the best family and everyone is so good to us. BIG THANKS to Amanda and Jesi for throwing the shower, you are the BEST! And Michelle made the cutest invitations, she's extremely talented! I'm the LUCKIEST, Love you guys!!
Wednesday night we had a SLUMBER PARTY at our house! Kate and Lauren slept at our house. Kate is Jesi's (Jake's sis) daughter and Lauren is Rich's (jake's brother) daughter. They were so funny! We went and rented a movie and of course they got a scary one! I was thinking Oh great now they're not going to sleep and have nightmares all night ha. Luckily Kate had already seen it and of coures it was a kid's movie so it wasn't bad, but we just tried to laugh at the parts that were really scary. :) We went and got ice cream and Jake made his FAMOUS MILK SHAKES! They were delicious. After the movie, both girls wanted another shake and I was like dang these girls are partiers! But then we realized they hadn't had dinner! ha We are the best aunt and uncle ever! So we ate dinner at like 11 p.m. and they finally went to sleep after that...I think! Funny story...when we were saying goodnight, Lauren says she thinks she better sleep far away from Kate. We're like why? She then says, "I can't sleep because Kate talks to me forever!" :) We made kate promise us that she'd try not to talk to Lauren so she could sleep and Kate says she can't because she usually talks to Jimmy (their dog who sleeps in her room) at night while she falls asleep! She's so cute!
We also found out how much DRAMA there is with two 8 year old GIRLS! WOW did Jake find that out that's for sure! HA It was hilarious because jake likes to tease... I think he found out when he goes a little too far...or just with two really sensitive girls! He had both of them crying by the time we got in the car after the grocery store. Poor little lauren was missing her parents and she told me that Jake reminded her of her dad :( It was pretty sweet though. Those girls are the cutest, it was so much fun!





3 comments:
you are seriously one of the cutest pregnant women I have ever seen! :) I can't wait to see pictures of your darling girl when she gets here!
Hey cute Kalei!
I just checked in on you and I just want you to know that you look beautiful! Can't wait to meet your little one... Good luck with everything! Tell your mom Hi for me! Big Hug! Terry
Kalei you look great! we miss you at the sumo:(
Post a Comment