Sunday, July 27, 2008

WE'RE MARRIED...finally!!


Yes Jake and I are finally married...it only took us about 7 years for us to figure it out but we couldn't be happier! I married the person I've loved for a long time and I couldn't have asked for a better husband . We were married April 29th and it was a perfect day. We were married at 11 am in the Salt Lake temple and had a nice luncheon at the Memorial House in the Memorial Grove Park. It was such a great day with many friends and family all there to support us on our special day. We are so blessed with such an amazing family with all their love and support. The pictures will definitely show the perfect day more than I could say...

1 comment:

Janell R. Cropper said...

Kalei, you guys are adorable! It was fun to see you at Hailey's wedding. Hope things are going well. I think it's awesome that you are doing the back-up ballroom team. That would be so fantastic! Let me know if you're ever performing. I would love to come watch!