Sunday, July 27, 2008



YES Jake and I just bought a scooter!! We've been thinking of buying one for a while and Jake found a really good deal online, so we bought it yesterday! Jake's like a little boy, it's hilarious. We went to pick it up in American Fork and the rain started pouring down. Jake of course couldn't wait til the next day, so we waited a little while at the people's house and he drove it back to Provo. I drove behind him...I couldn't help but just laugh. ha I could tell he was freezing (I know, sad...but it was quite funny) cause it was still coming down a little. Jake's planning on riding it to work and school so we can save some gas money. If you know Jake though...we'll see how long he lasts when it rains and snows. ha Jake is one happy boy, so it's a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Momma Polly said...

Your blog is fantastic, Kalei. How great is it that I can keep up with you two AND get updates on my little granddaughters, too. Thanks sweetheart!!

Phillips Fam said...

Hi Kalei, it Katy! We have a scooter Too and we love it! it saves us so much money. But we'll be able to use it a little more here in St. George than you guys:)

Leslie Butler said...

I'm so excited that you have a blog. It is so fun to see what you are up to. Brett would be so jealous of Jake. He wants a scooter so bad! I'm glad that you guys are doing good. We all need to get together sometime!

Marion said...

k, lets be honest here, you're definately not allowed to say you don't know how to do the whole blog thing, when its super cute and you've already done more than I have.... I'm home in a week and can't wait to see you guys, so fun talking the other night :)