Today we played with play-dough and WOW was I impressed with little Kate! She is one creative girl, she truly get's it from her mother. Jane and I made some too as you can see on the left, but I am far from creative! It's kinda sad that a 7 year old did better than me, but I can live with that because I love her.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Creative Play-Dough Day
Today we played with play-dough and WOW was I impressed with little Kate! She is one creative girl, she truly get's it from her mother. Jane and I made some too as you can see on the left, but I am far from creative! It's kinda sad that a 7 year old did better than me, but I can live with that because I love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
WOW!!! Good job! I loved it! A perfect wedding day for a perfect couple! Stay happy! Love, mom
Post a Comment