Sunday, July 27, 2008

Life with KATE and JANE


So I would have to say I have the best job in the world! Jake's sister, Jessica and her husband moved to Provo to open up a new furniture store. They're so busy with remodeling the building, ordering furniture, and everything else, they asked me to watch their two little girls during the day. Kate is seven and Jane is three. Of course Jane rules everything, she is the sweetest girl, but I would not want to be on her bad side :) She's got some ATTITUDE! They can be quite a handful at times, but I can't complain because we just play all day. It's easy to babysit kids you already love so much. I try and think of things to do to keep them entertained so we've had some fun times. Kate is very creative and loves to do crafts so we try to do as many as we can. We also got a season pass to 7-Peaks so we have a blast there. The first time was really scary though, trying to keep track of 2 girls..in water..with hundreds of people around. But we love the water! I'll be posting pictures, don't worry so everyone can see how lucky I am.

No comments: