Monday, July 6, 2009

3 MORE DAYS!

AH I can't believe we only have 3 more days until we get to meet our sweet little baby Lyla! I am so excited and a little nervous at the same time. I just can't stop thinking about who she's going to look like, me or Jake.. or I guess someone else?! It's so crazy that it's already here and everyday we're just like, well it could be TODAY! I only wish there was a way to find out when you were going to go into labor...wouldn't that be great! It's so funny because every contraction I have I'm like this could be it! But so far nothing has happened :( I seriously thought I was going to have her yesterday, I was having some pretty intense contractions at church...but nope nothing! I don't know if I'm just a wuss or what, but the contractions I've been getting lately don't feel so good so it makes me think that I may go early. But we've made it this far, so I have NO IDEA! jake's so funny, yesterday he was just saying, "I'm just going to take you to the hospital and make them start YOU!" I think he's getting really excited for this baby! ha

We debated forever if we were going to go to Richfield for the 4th of July since it was so close to our due date...well WE WENT! I'm so happy now that we went, since we haven't had her! We had so much fun with family! Jake did a lot of golfing...and I mean A LOT! :) We played with family and of course ran into everyone we know. It's Richfield, what do you expect! It was pretty funny though, just the suspense of maybe having this baby any day! We thought, well the worse thing that could happen is that we have the baby in Richfield...(which would be perfect bc everyone was there!) or we'd speed home and make it in time to deliver in Provo. I just really like our doctor, so I wanted to be back in Provo so she can deliver. No more worrying now though, we made it all weekend! Now I feel like I can try all the tricks to see if it'll make me go into labor! ha WE'LL SEE...!

Here are some pics from the 4th! (I finally figured out how to do the collages! I'm so happy now! thanks to cami:)




I also found more pics from the baby shower at Jesi's!

4 comments:

Makell Wintle said...

Holy cow! SO close! I'm moving soon.. like two weeks. I really want to see her though! So call me!

Richard and Carlie said...

Oh my goodness, we are so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear all about her, she is going to be beautiful!!! Good luck with everything!

The Sorenson Clan said...

I am so excited for you. Soon she will be here and you will forget all the waiting. I wish I would have seen you in Richfield. My family was down there, but I didn't see you. I haven't seen you since High school. good luck with the delivery and I hope to see pictures soon.
Krystal Hundley Sorenson

Jordan and Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.